Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can alleviate pain and maximize immunity by balancing the flow of vital life energy throughout your body. It is a complete system of healing and provides effective treatment for aches and pains, women’s issues and headaches.
Acupuncture is highly effective and very safe when practiced by a trained professional. It is more natural and less invasive than more orthodox methods, and eliminates the chance of experiencing side effects from medication. Acupuncture treats the mind and the body simultaneously, creating positive effects that may encourage healing and improve immune function.
Josh offers many different modalities in his acupuncture treatment.
Depending upon your preferences and the conditions being treated, modalities consist of varying combinations of manipulation, massage, acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, cupping, and ear seeds. Needles are typically retained for between 20 and 40 minutes while you rest comfortably.
Here are some sample conditions that acupuncture can treat according to the World Health Organization (WHO):
- low back pain
- neck pain
- tennis elbow
- knee pain
- periarthritis of the shoulder
- facial pain (including craniomandibular disorders)
- dental pain
- tempromandibular (TMJ) dysfunction
- rheumatoid arthritis
Not only does acupuncture can treat pain, it is also good to treat tough to deal with conditions such as follows:
- induction of labor
- correction of malposition of fetus (breech presentation)
- morning sickness
- nausea and vomiting
- postoperative pain
- stroke (rehabilitation to restore function)
- essential hypertension
- primary hypotension
- renal colic
- adverse reactions to radiation or chemotherapy
- allergic rhinitis, including hay fever
- biliary colic
- depression (including depressive neurosis and depression following stroke)
- acute bacillary dysentery
- primary dysmenorrhea
- acute epigastralgia
- peptic ulcer
- acute and chronic gastritis